ZizzyBee Bags – Web Redesign
NEW WEB DESIGN
OLD WEB DESIGN
About Our Client
ZizzyBee Bags is a company founded by Lisa Paul Heydet, she saw a need and created Bambino Toy Bags™ After seeing unused toys strewn about the house and realizing her kids had lost interest, Lisa set about to uncover the most efficient storage solution on the market and came up short. So she started out as Bambino Toy Bags in 2012, and then not long afterwards, ZizzyBee Bags was born.
ZizzyBee Bags help you store and organize just about anything…from toiletries, diapers/wipes, make-up and sports gear, to even purse clutter! These handy compact reusable bags are convenient for every part of your life. Pack snacks and toys for road trips to grandma’s, or for those wet swimsuits after a day at the beach.
Reduce single-use bag waste while keeping life’s clutter cleaned up. With two eco-friendly bag sizes to choose from, ZizzyBee Bags are a perfect fit for all your home storage and travel needs.
Website URL: https://www.zizzybeebags.com
NEW BUY NOW PAGE
OLD BUY NOW PAGE
They wanted to enhance their website User Interface. We changed the whole homepage content, we also added an area to show product highlights and product color options. Finally, users can read testimonials from people who have purchased ZizzyBee Bags.
We also changed the Buy Now Page, to allow customers to build their own ZizzyBee Bags 3 Pack by picking 3 different bags colors and 3 different sizes.
What We Did:
In order to preserve and enhance the site’s performance, we did the following before launching the new site:
- New sliders creation showing the main idea of the business
- Have an option to buy products from Homepage (orange button)
- 3 colors ZizzyBee Bags Pack Builder
- Buy products by selecting 2 large and 1 small bag
- Payment Gateway Integration (Paypal)
- Shipping Calculator based on Shopping Cart
- Coupon Codes for Black Friday, Cyber Monday and Christmas
- Mailchimp Newsletter
Website results include:
- Added new homepage slider functions
- Modify product selection options to easily understood color images, and different bag sizes
- Added Variable Product Linking for certain product colors
- Optimized file sizes for faster load times
- Updated Interior linking structure for cross browser compatibility